This article is a work in progress.
Right-angled triangle definitions
In the formulas below denotes the length of the longest side of a right-angled triangle, the side opposite the right angle. For a non-right angle , denotes the length of the side across whereas is the length of the short side that is next to .
To evaluate the inverse of a function, turning a function value into an angle, feed the value into the “Function Value” control.
To express angles, you may use one of the following units:
- Radians - with complete turn
- Degrees - with complete turn
- Minute of arc - with complete turn
- Second of arc - with complete turn
- Grad - with complete turn
- Turns/Revisions - with complete turn